Location does not match your settings. (NC).
Your state: US, post is from NC, Grifton
Job Req # 659499
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Engineering and Maintenance Manager
LOCATION: Grifton North Carolina (zip code 28530)
SALARY: $135-145K + 20% Bonus + Pension after 5 Years
EXPERIENCE: 8-10 Years Manufacturing Background with STRONG Maintenance Leadership along with Capital Project Experience
RELOCATION: Full Relocation Package
The Business unit manager is responsible for overseeing/maintaining maintenance, utilities and engineering functions for a single manufacturing facility. The Business unit manager is responsible for all aspects of capital and maintenance budgets for the facility including but not limited to the following: Capex budgeting and management; development of long term Capex budgeting; monthly reporting for Capex spend; monthly review of maintenance and facility spend; equipment improvements, equipment reliability; supporting and driving productivity improvements, managing and staffing of the Maintenance department; and energy management.
- Manages a staff a staff of managers, superintendents, supervisors and hourly employees, sets direction and deploys resources. Responsible for performance evaluations, pay reviews, hiring and terminating
- Schedule maintenance activities on daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Develop and manage Capex Programs and report monthly on Capex spend
- Manage and control the Plant maintenance budget and report monthly on spend
- Maintain Capital Assets
- Provide leadership and direction to the maintenance team. Inspire high performance through effective goal setting and performance measurement.
- Implement and institutionalize the Business Units standardized preventive and predictive maintenance system (utilizing TPM, Lean, Six Sigma doctrine).
- Design and cause minimum effort shop floor / warehouse layouts and flow paths.
- Design, implement and institutionalize best practice” quick change procedures, processes and equipment modifications (SMED).
- Design and cause process and equipment safety modifications (added layers of protection).
- Teach, coach, develop, and effectively deploy all subordinate and connection personnel.
- Perpetuate continuous reduction in waste, downtime, setup/make ready, and cost.
- Troubleshoot process and operations problems utilizing structured problem solving techniques which reveal the root cause of the problem.
- Drive process improvement and problem solving through Lean / Six Sigma principles and root cause analysis.
- Establish a collaborative working relationship with his/her Business Unit connections.
- Track plant equipment reliability programs
- Support, develop and drive productivity improvements
- Implement and drive maintenance skills program
- Ensure environmental and safety compliance for the facility
- Diagnose and solve complex problems
- Work and partner with Plant Leadership team to achieve business goals
What You Bring to the Team
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Degreed preferred with a minimum of 7-10 years manufacturing work experience in a maintenance/engineering leadership role
- Strong background managing multiple levels of manufacturing
- Experience managing a large capital budget (CAPEX)
- Thorough knowledge of environmental and safety Local/State/Federal rules/regulations
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.