MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (KY).
Your state: US, post is from KY, Bowling Green
Bowling Green, KY
Our client is currently seeking a Materials Manager for their facility in the Bowling Green area. If you're looking to build a career in Supply Chain with a company that continues to grow organically and has an extremely strong product line and reputation for quality this is what you are looking for! This company will be implementing a company wide SAP solution, so they are looking to improve their organizational structure. This position will allow the plant to more effectively manage the purchasing, receiving and inventory management at the plant level to ensure data accuracy. This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- You'll oversee and coordinate the scheduling, purchasing and warehousing functions within the plant.
- Accountable to develop and monitor KPIs to drive performance and accountability of inventory accuracy of all materials and supplies for plant operations, scheduling accuracy and ensuring that the production facilities' warehouses conform to and develop company best in class standards.
- Monitors daily responsibilities of the purchasing, scheduling and warehousing departments.
- Manage weekly cycle counts, physical inventory, and work to minimize supply chain costs
- Ensure schedules and operating plans conform to releases to ensure 100% on time delivery
- Contact potential new suppliers to acquire competitive quotes to evaluate current market conditions and ensure the best pricing possible.
- Promote a culture of respect, integrity, diligence and continuous improvement with all team members
- Work closely with procurement team to ensure appropriate pricing, and inventory levels to support production
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience is required and we'd love to see APICS Certification.
- 5-7 years of related leadership experience in a manufacturing environment required, within a food industry preferred.
- Do you have strong analytical skills? In depth knowledge of computerized integrated information systems and superior understanding of manufacturing material flow will be helpful in this position.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately work with confidential information and situations and manage correspondence
- Working knowledge of purchasing & inventory systems & manufacturing processes along with accurate record generation, maintaining and retention along with strong organizational, analytical and math skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft & DOS based systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally & written to and work well with Team Members, Management, Customers & Vendors
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 3:36 PM
Today Jun 6, 2020