Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) is a leading public sector solutions implementation and operations improvement firm that partners with health, education, and human services agencies to improve lives. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has over 2,500 professionals in more than 60 offices worldwide. PCGs Technology Consulting practice offers a full spectrum of quality Information Technology (IT) services to help state and local government agencies at every stage of the IT life cycle. Through its specialized IT services, PCGs Technology Consulting team finds cost-effective ways to help agency partners deliver successful IT systems that enhance the lives of the user base. To learn more, visit https://www.publicconsultinggroup.com/technology-consulting/Responsibilities
• Review and evaluate deliverables to ensure compliance with contracted services and industry best practices. This includes monitoring and assessing both processes and procedures for aspects of system solution, design, implementation and operational performance.
• Assist with overall Change Request Control and Review process and assist client to put process and procedures in place for QA review.
• Mentor and assist in identify and implementing QA components to strengthen overall maintenance and operation processing.
• Provide analysis, expertise and recommendations for the development and acceptance of deliverables, including input on cost and business/technical issues
• Review phases of testing to ensure compliance with requirements. This includes review of test results to ensure that expected results are achieved with respect to business and technical requirements.
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 11:17 AM
Today Jan 17, 2020