Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Sunnyvale
Customer Engagement Specialist (CES)
Job Description Overview:
- The Customer Engagement Specialist (CES) position is a critical support role within the Customer Engagements team.
- The primary function is to support Engagement Advisors with both the operational details of the meetings, and the excellence in execution for those customer experiences in the center.
- The CES will be the co-pilot for pre-planning, all coordination andexecution from the moment the customer arrives at the CEC, to the time they leave, including post meeting follow up.
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- You will be the primary day of point of contact and the customer's host throughout the meeting, including leading conversational tours through the exhibits in the center
- You will partner with the Engagement Advisors to ensure a smooth transition through all the pieces of the agenda and everything behind the scenes
- You will build trusted relationships with the Engagement Advisors so that between the center experience and the meeting content, the customer's goals are exceeded throughout their time at the center
- You will partner with the Engagement Advisors and the content team, to ensure the customer is getting exposure to the most applicable content and experiences during their time in the center
- Possess a solid technical knowledge about the exhibits, and the ability to answer high level questions on Company Cloud topics
- Ability to adapt to changes and unanticipated issues that arise with grace and agility to ensure positive customer experience
- Ability to proactively adjust and improve processes that will increase the team's ability to wow not only our customers visiting but also the internal executives and sales teams
- Strong cultural awareness that can give context on how to better host groups from allover the world
- Strong ability to engage with top C-level executives in a conversational and professional manner
- Clear written and oral communication skills and a hunger for process and efficiency
- Fluent in G Suite and Salesforce functions
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple meetings, constantly prioritize tasks, and quickly transition between workloads
- Ability to be animated and engaging while public speaking and leading tours for customer groups of all sizes and levels
- Ability to quickly become knowledgeable on all interactive exhibits and run of show plans for each customer group
- Experience with leading one on one conversations with C level executives
- Strong attention to detail that creates a positive and lasting experience for customers
- Ability to thrive in a team environment and always strive for higher standards
- Available to be physically in the CEC during business hours (8:00AM 5:00PM local time) each week day Minimum qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years working in a customer facing role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.