MnWorks.Net Jobs Reminders
Remember to sign in to view contact information and to boost your activity score!
Select your state by clicking on the button link at the top of any page.
United States of America
Location does not match your settings. (TX).
Your state: US, post is from TX, San Antonio
Concrete Construction Internship/Trainee Opportunity - San Antonio, TX
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward with an established industry leader?Join our team at Ceco Concrete Construction! In business since 1912, we have grown into the nation\u0027s largest concrete subcontractor, with our construction professionals building more than 200 projects representing over 20 million gross square feet each and every year.
- Supports the planning and estimating stage of projects to ensure the most efficient, safe, and economical form system are incorporated into the project design.
- Responsible for supporting the preparation of accurate formwork layout drawings and erection instructions for field crews.
- Works closely with the project team monitoring the safety, cost, and scheduling of construction projects.
- Troubleshoots and resolves concerns regarding structural design with project team.
- Aids in the preparation of quantity surveys, formwork estimates, and project proposals.
- Assists in coordination of material purchases, deliveries, tracking, and forecasting, ensuring maximum utilization of Ceco's physical resources.
- Performs special projects and completes all other duties as assigned or requested for the general support of the organization.
- In the process of obtaining a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Construction Management, or related degree.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and/or BIM Modeling.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as with customers and vendors.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to efficiently analyze and organize significant amounts of information regarding plan layouts, material deliveries, and jobsite productivities.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook).
- Basic knowledge of safety and relevant OSHA requirements and regulations.
- Ability to travel and work for an extended period of time on projects outside of office area.
Applications submitted without a resume will not be considered.
Ceco Concrete Construction is an EqualOpportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.
This page is provided via our job aggregate program feature.
This specific page offered by our CareerBuilder.Com Interface.
We provide API (Application Program Interface) solutions to assist you with more similar job openings not yet listed directly with us.
We would like to think every job post is 100% honest and real but we can't.
If you click the apply now link you should be aware you are living our website for another.
Before you leave here's a few tips and information you should have.
The DO NOT of Online Job Applications and Job Boards.
- Never give your Social Security Number.
- Never Pay if you are a job seeker.
- Never Pay or Buy a "How To" or "Work from Home" job seekers or job guide.
- Never agree to anything in writing until you see a valid job offer.
Learn more in the community pages.
- Find suggestions, tips and ideas
- Learn different ways
- Interact with the community
- Processes that help
Session Timeout Alert!
Your login session will expire in about 5 minutes.
Save your work or post your form now.
Alert Notice time 10:02 AM
Today Oct 16, 2019