Answer phones, file, take meeting minutes, type numerous reports/memos utilizing mostly Word or Excel daily. Process / Subpoenas from Law Enforcement Agencies Schedule all Litigation for staff Process Background, Criminal History and Warrant checks.
- Process Summons/Subpoenas for offenders and staff from Law Enforcement Agencies
- Schedule all Litigation for staff (Litigation Coordinator)
- Process Background, Criminal History and Warrant checks on all staff utilizing the MULES (Missouri Uniform Law Enforcement System)
- Assign staff to new Duty Assignments, keep track of all Custody Staff via 5 (five) rosters
- Answer phones, file, take meeting minutes, type numerous reports/memos utilizing mostly Word or Excel daily, help Captains and Lieutenants with any required information, help other departments as neededCharitable Campaign Coordinator
- Prepare all Probation/Parole Releases and Director Discharges
- Acted as a Shift Contact for computer issues
- Enter visiting applications into computer
- Update offender files for review, transfers, releases and filing
- Input information into Department System, complete IOC&rsquos and Memos
- Make copies for Housing Unit and distribute informationCharitable Campaign Co-Coordinator
- Date: September 13 2017
- Location: Lathrop, MO
- You'll need an Employers or Recruiters / Staffing agencies membership account and have published at least one active job with us before you can contact Lori.
- Resume collection is forbidden unless you have published at least one job announcement.