Notifications Disabled 0 | 155
The Guthrie Theater 1999 - 2017 Acted as part of a team of run crew personnel who assisted in the safe and smooth running of over 100 productions. Duties included but were not limited to:
- Acted as Head Flyman which included running automation & winches for flying both people and scenery with a 100% safe record.
- Construction and assembly of scenic elements.
- Accurate, timely, and efficient moving of properties, scenic elements, and the operation of special effects during live performance.
- Maintenance of all assigned staging areas, sets, and equipment with an eye to proper function, cleanliness, and safety.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve to accomplish production/performance needs and goals in a timely manner with commitment to artistic excellence and detail.
- Assists with the building of scenery, loading in/out of large events and productions, including the Superbowl LII Halftime Show starring Justin Timberlake in 2018 at U.S. Bank stadium
- Facilitating & training new personnel in the operation of performance duties while maintaining accuracy, consistency, safety, and efficiency.
- Member in good standing of IATSE local 13 since 2008.
I.A.T.S.E. Local 13 2017 - Present
Gained employment off of the referral call list which allowed me the opportunity to work in a variety of capacities and venues, including Target Center, Xcel Center, US Bank Stadium and Ordway Center for the Arts.