Location does not match your settings. (CA).
Your state: US, post is from CA, Fountain Valley
The purpose of this position is to support system wide informational needs relating to contract negotiations and Managed Care reporting requirements. This position is expected to assemble financial data for routine reports in preparation of contract analysis as well as developing and maintaining various databases and spreadsheet reports to ensure that contracts meet established financial performance requirements. Attain technical competency with various computer applications (EPIC, EPSI, and Strata) to extract data timely and accurately and with various PC software (Microsoft Office Suite, etc.) to manipulate data.
Ensure routine reports are reviewed and analyzed by senior analysts and distributed in a timely manner. Assist managers and report recipients with questions or concerns about the data provided. Understand which customer requests should be escalated to senior analysts or department director.
The employee shall support the Memorial Care Health System's strategic plan and the goals and direction of the performance improvement plan.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Provide service to all of the campuses as well as Shared Services.
- Support all Managed Care contract negotiations using revenue modeling.
- Acquire and develop competency with a variety of financial systems including: EPIC, EPSI, Strata, and Microsoft Office.
- Maintain statistics for managed care reporting needs.
- Produce and maintain routine monthly/annual reports to assist management in analyzing financial and managed care data.
- Produce Adhoc Reports as requested.
- Ensure reports are reviewed by senior analysts or management and distributed in a timely manner.
- Organize report recipient questions and work with senior analysts or management to assist managers in understanding their Managed Care data.
- Can be depended upon to exercise good judgment in decisions made in the supervisors absence.
- Complete assigned tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Professional communication with all levels of management.
- Ability to learn various data systems and PC software tools.
- Ability to resolve routine problems and the judgment necessary to escalate issues appropriately.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in spreadsheet and database production.
- Previous experience in Managed Care contract analysis and revenue modeling preferred.
- Familiar with the structure and methodology of California Payor agreements including DRG, per diems and capitation.
- Familiar with Riskpools.
- Familiar with hospital and decision support systems including EPIC, EPSI, and Strata preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite specifically Excel.
- Superior critical thinking skills for complex problem-solving.
- Must have strong numeric and analytical skills.
- Must be well organized and be able to work independently, have good interpersonal relationships and strong communication skills.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Managed Care contract analysis setting highly preferred
United States-California-Fountain ValleyPrimary Location: Schedule:
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.