Location does not match your settings. (GA).
Your state: US, post is from GA, Duluth
Job # 664542
Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for:
POSITION: Corporate Director, HR Shared Services
LOCATION: Duluth Georgia Area Zip Code 30096
EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years experience HR experience including Shared services preferred
RELOCATION: Relo Package Available
About the Role
Do you like to lead strategic, cross-functional projects affecting multiple teams across the HR organization? We are looking for someone who has managed and built strong cross-functional relationships while executing on impactful work. This is a role that will take ownership to drive projects and lead operations delivery while ensuring that all the stakeholders are involved and aligned throughout the process. This individual will be the System super-user, providing day-to-day user support, building data analytics to support business needs, and change management initiatives.
As the Director, HR Shared Services, you will:
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risk and ensuring regulatory compliance; Partners with the legal department as needed/required
- Supports annual people initiatives (Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Executive Development Review, Open Enrollment, etc)
- Develops, recommends and implements HR policies and procedures
- Analyze HR processes and make recommendations for improvements via the use of technology; oversee the specifications, development and implementation of new or redesigned systems, reports, and procedures to ensure efficient business processes using System.
- Ensure quality, timeliness and proper use of HR information retrieved from systems, managing requests for the HR, Compensation, Benefits, and Absence Management/Time Tracking modules, ensuring security of HR information through established security protocol, and participate in issue tracking and resolution for all HR systems including our document management system.
- Work in conjunction with our technology team on projects for all System modules including change management, implementations and improvements including gathering requirements, system configurations, and regression testing to ensure the business requirements are met.
- Day-to-day operational maintenance of HR systems; work to troubleshoot HR systems issues and partner with the HR team to design, test and implement resolutions; monitor business process workflow; maintain supervisory structure and core configuration in System.
- Oversee the bi-weekly payroll process in System including troubleshooting, ensuring compliance and adhering to, and modifying as necessary, regulatory controls.
- Oversee the HR module data tables, structures, files and interface requirements. Ensures the integrity of the HR data system. Ensures regulatory compliance with System by following IT change management procedures.
- Oversee HR reporting and data analytics. Collaborate on development of dashboards in System for the user community.
- Escalate issues/risks proactively to appropriate team members and management.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Bachelors degree in HR, IT or Business-related field and 5+ years of management experience within HR and/or HRIS.
- Knowledgeable of System or other HR business processes and technology, as well as in determining and communicating best practices in entering and maintaining systems data.
- Experience in overseeing a national payroll process.
- Experience in managing and developing others.
- Ability to communicate technical details to end users and recommend to IT system functionality that best meets the needs of end users. Can interpret technical terms into business terms and vice versa.
- Experience with HCM systems functionality, including HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, and Absence.
- Formal project management and system support experience. Change Management, Leadership, and third-party relationship management experience.
- Highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent organization and planning skills.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Effectively deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced, confidential environment and exceptional attention to detail.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
This is purely an estimate in miles.
The calculations are based on your browser or device location service.